Monday, June 19, 2000

First PhotoBlaster purchased!

06.19.2000 Well, just got my first PhotoBlaster today from the local K-Mart for $24.99. Wow. Inspired me to create the PhotoBlaster Worship Page, which I also did today. I've never been so excited about photography as today. Actually got two of them. Going to keep one in the closet in case my working version breaks. Can't wait to try it out. Probably try to shoot a roll of 400 speed first to get a feel for the exposure. Spent last weekend partying with friends in Palm Springs and took a bunch of photos with a Lomo Action Sampler I bought from Freestyle Camera (Hollywood, CA) last week. It's a cheap little thing, it seems so fragile. No flash either; getting the shots developed today, so we'll see how they turn out tomorrow. Maybe I'll even post some scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment